The top of every page has a navigation menu:
Other online resources in this course
- Many assignments can be completed and turned in directly online using Google Classroom. Work completed on Google Classroom is always available for later review. Students will also find useful class resources on Google Classroom, including links to this site and subscription services provided by the school, such as BrainPop and the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Grades and assignments details can be found at the school's system of record, Netclassroom. Homework cannot be directly completed on Netclassroom.
- Parent's guide to using educational technology at home (intro) (Oct. 2018)
- Assessing the effectiveness of online teaching tools (MANSEF presentation with Matt Vadney, December 2017)
- Online learning tools at home (Workshop for parents, October 2016)
- Using mobile apps as assistive technology (MANSEF presentation with Cheryl Bregman, December 2015)